Hyundai

Hyundai Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Hyundai

I have a 2007 Hyundai Entourage Limited. All of the sudden

Customer Question
the doors sound like they...
I have a 2007 Hyundai Entourage Limited. All of the sudden the doors sound like they lock and unlock, the emergency brake light is on, the lights flicker if on or auto, and battery won't hold charge. The closest dealer is over 100 miles away. Any suggestion what is wrong? Less than 100,000 miles.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Hyundai
10/3/2016
Hyundai Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 1 year ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for seeking us for help.

You have many concerns going on. The website only allows us to help diagnose and fix one concern per question. Which would you like me to help with?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
But it happened all at the same time, but ok how about the lights?

The lights which are flickering. Are they the headlights, parking lights, turn signals, courtesy lights, or instrument illumination lights?

Is that occurring with the car off or on? What setting is the headlight switch in when this is occurring?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
The car is running and the headlights flicker when on or at automatic and the interior lights flicker also.

IG 1 fuse under the dash, is the voltage constant there with the lights flashing?

The interior lights that flash are those the instrument illumination or courtesy lights?

Are both high and low beams flashing?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
By the time you answered my first question the battery lost power and now I have to wait for a jump.

Do you own a volt meter and battery charger so we can test your battery and alternator since your needing a jump?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Just forget it. I live in the middle of nowhere and it takes time for someone to get to me. I have cancelled my account with y'all and will take my car to the dealer in New Mexico sometime soon. Thanks for nothing!!!
George H.
George H.
George H., Hyundai Technician