Hyundai

Hyundai Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Hyundai

Left not working after replaceing bulb, 06 santafe left

Customer Question
left not working after...
left not working after replaceing bulb
JA: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: 06 santafe left headlight
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Hyundai
9/18/2016
Hyundai Mechanic: Dan, ASE Master Technician replied 1 year ago
Dan, ASE Master Technician

Hello my name is***** am an ASE Master Technician and I am glad to help you out with your question.

This could be a problem with the connector, or a blown fuse for that light.

Would you like me to send you a wiring diagram of the headlamp circuit from the factory service manual?

Hello again Dan here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated.

This question is coming up on 7 days which means it will time out and close.

You have already paid to get this question answered, but you have not rated.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else I can help you with?

If I did not give you 5 star service, please let me know what I missed.

I do not get compensated for my time and resources unless you rate me.

Thanks

Dan, ASE Master Technician