Hyundai

Hyundai Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Hyundai

Just after new alternator installed speedometer only works

Customer Question
just after new alternator installed speedometer...
just after new alternator
installed speedometer only works when a/c is on + air bag light on sporadically
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Hyundai
9/8/2016
Hyundai Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 1 year ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

When the speedometer is not working, does it effect the transaxle operation?

Do you know what restraint system codes are stored?

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer.
  • I have not heard back from you, so I assume you were not pleased. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris

Chris (aka- Moose), Technician