Hyundai

Hyundai Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Hyundai

The headlights, turn signals and power windows don't work

Customer Question
checked the fuses - they...
the headlights, turn signals and power windows don't work checked the fuses - they all look good
JA: Have you checked the fuses? Have you checked the bulbs?
Customer: yes
JA: What is the model/year of your Hyundai?
Customer: tuscan limited 2010
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: have tried replacing fuses and looking at bulbs. have been doing some reading and think it might be the relay the brights don't work either
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thank you
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Hyundai
8/26/2016
Hyundai Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 1 year ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.working after noon till just after midnight.

• Sorry no one has helped yet.
  • Yes, you have been charged already.
  • Yes, I am aware of the time you asked your question and time I am responding.
  • I will be online a couple more hours after this post.
  • This is not an answer to your question, just an inquiry if your still needing/wanting help. Because I believe I can help.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I still need help.

Do you understand wire diagrams and can you use a volt meter so we can work through some tests?

So far this looks to be related to a faulty ground connection.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris

Chris (aka- Moose), Technician