Hyundai

Hyundai Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Hyundai

I have a 2017 Santa Fe Sport. Im on a trip across the USA

Customer Question
with family, After the car...
I have a 2017 Santa Fe Sport. Im on a trip across the USA with family, After the car runs for a few hours the AC in the car drops dramatically, it sounds like the air is loud behind the glove box. After the car has stopped to rest for an hour I start again and it is coming out of the vents like normal. Fan is strong and temp is cool. Then again after a few hours it does it again weak air pressure and sound loud behing the glove box. Cant figure this out at all. All fluids are at normal levels, car is not over heating. Making the trip miserable.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Hyundai
8/14/2016
Hyundai Mechanic: Dan, ASE Master Technician replied 1 year ago
Dan, ASE Master Technician

Hello my name is***** am an ASE Master Technician and I am glad to help you out with your question.

Check the cabin air filter. Also could be a blower motor problem. Check the cabin filter first. Let me know how it looks. Also are you getting water dripping out onto the ground when the ac is on, stopped and at idle?

Hello again Dan here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated.

This question is coming up on 7 days which means it will close.

You have already paid to get this question answered, but you have not rated.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else I can help you with?

If I did not give you 5 star service, please let me know what I missed.

I do not get compensated for my time and resources unless you rate me.

Thanks

Dan, ASE Master Technician