Hyundai

Hyundai Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Hyundai

My alarm goes off automatically.. Can't figure out why, No,

Customer Question
My alarm goes off automatically....
My alarm goes off automatically.. Can't figure out why
JA: Have you checked the fuses? Is your battery fully charged?
Customer: No
JA: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: Hyundai Tascan 2008
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I just noticed .. It is friends car .. He left with me and went vacation
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: Is there anyway I can check by myself
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Hyundai
7/6/2016
Hyundai Mechanic: Jerry, Master Mechanic replied 1 year ago
Jerry, Master Mechanic

Hello. My name is ***** ***** you for using the site, I will be happy to assist you today.

.

Let me just say that any money that you paid, or if you have a subscription, that money stays in your account until the answers are rated, (positive) regardless of how fast or how long it may take to get finished. You can FOLLOW UP AT ANYTIME, even after rating.

That is normally the hood pad that is stated in the factory service bulletin. Easy fix.

.

There has been a factory service bulletin, (not a recall) for that type of concern.

.

.

Here is a link to what it states. You can copy and paste it into a new browser and rate the answer on this page.

.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/oubcsvhkojqqcor/ALARM%20SYSTEM%20SELF.pdf?dl=0

.

Please don’t forget to rate the answer in a positive way, . EVEN IF YOU HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION ****THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID ****

.

Thanks

Did you get that?

If you accept my additional service request for your email address, you can give me your email in a private info box and I'll send you the bulletin in a PDF file.

You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the “ENTER CONTACT INFO” section so that I can see it.

I do not have access to your email address,

It is showing that you are waiting for me. Let me send this as a test, thanks

Jerry, Master Mechanic