Kavey
Kavey, Shop Owner
Experience:  General Repair Shop Owner
66997337

I am seeing key sing within yellow car shing on dashboard.

Customer Question

hi
JA: Hi. How can we help?
Customer: i am seeing key sing within yellow car shing on dashboard.for hyndai accent 2011 model
JA: Any trouble turning the key in the ignition? Do you have a key fob?
Customer: i can not start my vehicle after stoppage after 10 min ride
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i send to mechanic shop. he changed battery, fuel pump is checked
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: he is saying both fuel and power are stopping at same time. so may be ECM not properly working
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Hyundai Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Hyundai
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi any news
Expert:  Kavey replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today.

You need to get it out of his hands and to a shop that knows what they are doing before he wastes any more of your money or breaks something.

From what you are telling me the issue is with the car not recognizing the key which requires a scan tool capable of communicating with the security module to fix.

It could be anything from something as simple as reprogramming the keys or as complicated as replacing a module and theres no way to differentiate without getting in there with a scan tool and see what the computer is seeing and doing some manual testing based on that.

Let me know if you need anything further.

Please be sure to rate my service so I get credit for helping you today. Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Computer scan tool is not giving any fault or indication. Everything is found ok one computer checking. What is your suggestion
Expert:  Kavey replied 1 year ago.

The computer does have a fault in it. If you cant see if youre not using a good enough scan tool.

All scan tools are not created equally. You need one capable of communicating with the security module.