Hyundai

Hyundai Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Hyundai

I found 4 Sets of connectors that are all connected, and one

Customer Question
Dan,I found 4 Sets of...
Dan,I found 4 Sets of connectors that are all connected, and one connector that is not. I could not find a mating connector to mate it to.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Hyundai
6/17/2016
Hyundai Mechanic: Kavey, Shop Owner replied 1 year ago
Kavey
Kavey, Shop Owner

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today.,

Where are these connectors and can you give me some background information on your issue?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Problem Air Bag Light is on most of the time. Sometimes it is intermittent.The connectors are under the drivers side front seat. All connectors with a mating side are connected and the contacts look good and are solidly in place. One other connector is not connected to anything. Maybe I should remove the seat to get a better look. I also checked the passenger side and found all visible connector connected to their mating pair. I hope this helps!Michael B Kidder***@******.***
3241 Cranberry Lane
Buford, Georgia 30519 (###) ###-#### *****(###) ###-####Cell

If the problem is intermittent then I would say the problem is not with a connector that is never connected. Would you agree?

If I had to guess I would think the problem is with the weight sensor. Have you had it checked for codes?

George H.
George H.
George H., Hyundai Technician