Hyundai

Hyundai Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Hyundai

TEMP GAUGE IS STUCK IN I/4 POSITION ON GAUGE. IT DOES NOT GO

Customer Question
UP OR DOWN JA: Sometimes things...
TEMP GAUGE IS STUCK IN I/4 POSITION ON GAUGE. IT DOES NOT GO UP OR DOWN
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Hyundai. The Hyundai Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: ENGINE TEMP IS OK JUST GAUGE NOT WORKING
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: YES
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: JUST TRYING TO LOCATE THE SENSOR
JA: Is there anything else the Hyundai Mechanic should be aware of about your Hyundai?
Customer: NEW BATTERY FITTED RECENTLY
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Hyundai Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Hyundai
5/16/2016
Hyundai Mechanic: Gary, ASE Certified Technician replied 1 year ago
Gary
Gary, ASE Certified Technician
Hi Bob,If the temp gauge is stuck, and does not move at all, the temp gauge is faulty.What year and model is your car?Gary
Hi Bob,I hope my advice has been of assistance to you.Please rate my service at your nearest convenience. Kind regards Gary
Gary
Gary
Gary, ASE Certified Technician