Hyundai

Hyundai Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Hyundai

Brake lights are coming back on after the car is turned off JA:

Customer Question
brake lights are coming back...
brake lights are coming back on after the car is turned off
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Hyundai. The Hyundai Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I disconnected the brake switch, and the same thing happened. the brake light went off for a while, but then just came back on. I had this same problem two years ago, but don't remember what the problem was.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes, I can't keep taking it to the shop if this is recurring problem
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I tried removing the switch. The problem went away for a while, but then came bak
JA: Is there anything else the Hyundai Mechanic should be aware of about your Hyundai?
Customer: not that i know of
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Hyundai Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Hyundai
4/25/2016
Hyundai Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 1 year ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. Can I get the year, make, and model vehicle?Is the 3rd brake lights also coming on along with the 2 rear lower lights?
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician