George H.
George H., Hyundai Technician
Experience:  Hyundai Gold certified, ASE Master tech 15+ years
13574682

My issue is I have a hyundai excell and the lights on the

Customer Question

my issue is I have a hyundai excell and the lights on the dash board is not working the dimmer is ok My problem is there is no fuse marked dasboard light so I have no idea what is what can you help please
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I think its a fuse but i dont know what The fuse would be called Ok so I get in the car this morning and I have no light on my dash board to any of my instraments these are all working fine Klms etc I just cant see at night or early moning what my intsraments are doing
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Hyundai Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Mike V. replied 1 year ago.

Hello there,

What year is your excell please?