Hyundai

Hyundai Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Hyundai

My navigation button on my 2011 Hyundai Genesis will not

Customer Question
accept when I press the...
My navigation button on my 2011 Hyundai Genesis will not accept when I press the button. Any Help would work please!
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Nothing works because with this model you have to accept terms and conditions before you use the nav/ screen system
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Do you have any pointers?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Hyundai Mechanic should know about your Hyundai?
Customer: No
JA: Our top Hyundai Mechanic is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Hyundai Mechanic in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Hyundai Mechanic until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Hyundai
3/12/2016
Hyundai Mechanic: thomas hill,
 replied 1 year ago
thomas hill

hi can you try pulling the fuse cover off it should be on the lower left of the dash

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
u can!
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
What's next?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok I'm familiar with that!
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Hyundai Mechanic: thomas hill,
 replied 1 year ago

just try pushing the fuse back in and see if that worked

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Will do! Are there any other things I can do to troubleshoot?
Hyundai Mechanic: thomas hill,
 replied 1 year ago

thats about it if that does not work you will probably need a radio

Hyundai Mechanic: thomas hill,
 replied 1 year ago

if my answer has helped you please help me by rating or accepting my answer. this does not cost you any more it just allows me to be credited for my work. you can always ask follow up questions after rating or accepting. thank you

thomas hill
thomas hill
thomas hill