Hyundai

Hyundai repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Tengomun tucson 2.0 bencinero..tiene codigo p0560.no parte…

Customer Question
tengomun tucson 2.0 bencinero..tiene...
tengomun tucson 2.0 bencinero..tiene codigo p0560.no parte .cambie bateria.limpie sensores ..y no hay caso no parte
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Hyundai
Tengo un servicio Nissan y recibi un tucson punta de tiburon con motor 2.0 bencinero.tiene codigo p0560 y no se le puede borrar.solo una vez desaparecio y partio.Pero ahora no hay caso.cuando llego venia con codigo ckp y p0560 le cambiamos el sensor de cuigueñal y fue peor ..ahora no parte con nada.controlamnos carga bateria 14,2 volt tira alternador.cambiamos bateria tambien y tampoco.cual es tu sugerncia
3/10/2016
Hyundai Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The code P0560 can be set due to the following, Engine running; system voltage more than 10.0v, and the control module detected the voltage on the Main Relay circuit was less than 6.0v for 180 seconds, or the voltage at the Main Relay was more than 6.0v with the ignition key "off". The PCM measures the voltage at ignition key and from the main relay, and then compares two voltages. This diagnostic monitors the Main Relay operation to determine if it switches "on" with the key "on", and if the relay switches off once the key is turned off. DTC P0560 sets when the voltage after the Main Relay is lower than a predetermined threshold with the key turned "on", or higher than a predetermined threshold with the ignition key turned "off".

In order to determine the cause you are going to need to do some testing. I have enclosed the steps in the link below. Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view them.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/P0560%20Mar%2010.pdf