thomas hill
thomas hill,
Experience:  master tech at kia of east hatford ct
93151433

2004 Santa Fe 2.4L, car had a miss fuel cut in half, the

Customer Question

2004 Santa Fe 2.4L, car had a miss fuel cut in half, the crankshaft sensor not working right, replaced the sensor, check timing, still will not start, checked for RPM on starting no RPM showing, is this a sensor problem still.
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  thomas hill replied 1 year ago.

There is a ignition failure sensor bolted to the top of the coolant housing replace that it goes bad a lot and the car will die or not start and you will have no Rpm reading on gauge

Let me know how you make out and don't forget to rate me thanks.

if my answer has helped you please help me by rating or accepting my answer. this does not cost you any more it just allows me to be credited for my work. you can always ask follow up questions after rating or accepting. thank you