rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
Experience:  Since 1975
12769047

Recently, MY CHECK ENGINE LIGHT CAME ON, SO I TOOK IT TO THE

Customer Question

hi, recently
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: MY CHECK ENGINE LIGHT CAME ON, SO I TOOK IT TO THE SHOP AND TOLD THAT CODES P0300, PO304AND PO306 CAME UP I HAVE A 2009 GENESIS 3.8
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Hyundai Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Hyundai
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was told that there was random/multiple misfires they changed the plugs and reset the check engine light. Next day check engine light back on so we changed all four o2 sensors next day same thing
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The engine will run fine then all of a sudden the engine runs like it is running on 3 or ,4 cylinders
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the check engine light starts to blink
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I’m Ron and I can help you.
I have been in this business since 1975 and also teach automotive repair. I am confident
we can resolve your problem together. Please understand that I don't know your skill
level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to
get to satisfactory results. Please be patient!
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in
return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there
is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I
can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you
through it.

Misfires like these are caused from either a bad crank sensor, low fuel pressure or a large vacuum leak.

Thanks, Ron