Hyundai

Hyundai repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Recently, MY CHECK ENGINE LIGHT CAME ON, SO I TOOK IT TO THE…

Customer Question
Hi, recently Mechanic's Assistant:...

Hi, recently

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

MY CHECK ENGINE LIGHT CAME ON, SO I TOOK IT TO THE SHOP AND TOLD THAT CODES P0300, PO304AND PO306 CAME UP I HAVE A 2009 GENESIS 3.8

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Hyundai
I was told that there was random/multiple misfires they changed the plugs and reset the check engine light. Next day check engine light back on so we changed all four o2 sensors next day same thing
The engine will run fine then all of a sudden the engine runs like it is running on 3 or ,4 cylinders
the check engine light starts to blink
3/7/2016
Hyundai Mechanic: rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor replied 2 years ago
rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor

Hi, I’m Ron and I can help you.
I have been in this business since 1975 and also teach automotive repair. I am confident
we can resolve your problem together. Please understand that I don't know your skill
level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to
get to satisfactory results. Please be patient!
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in
return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there
is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I
can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you
through it.

Misfires like these are caused from either a bad crank sensor, low fuel pressure or a large vacuum leak.

Thanks, Ron