Hyundai

Hyundai repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 2002 Hyundai sonata, took off the fuel injectors to…

Customer Question
I have a 2002...

I have a 2002 Hyundai sonata, took off the fuel injectors to check them, put them back in. The car starts, when I hit the gas it runs fine, but when I am not on the gas the car chuggs

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

No that's all

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Hyundai
2/3/2016
Hyundai Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 2 years ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

For this concern you need to clean the throttle body and MAF sensor and replace the idle air control valve. That is the normal fix for not able to idle but runs fine with throttle applied.

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

If your confused on why or how to rate me, let me know.

I'm only paid from the deposit you've made when you rate 3,4, or 5 stars.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed before or after rating.

I like to stay in contact with my customers that appear not pleased, still working on the concern, or have not rated yet. I assume you were not pleased with my help. I hate that you have spent money to get an answer but left not happy. Can you tell me why, or can I help more. If its more help you need just reply and we can pick up where we left off. I am also sending an offer allowing me to upload diagrams or repair guides if that helps.

Thanks Chris