Hyundai

Hyundai repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My 2011 Tucson stopped running all of a sudden. There is…

Customer Question
My 2011 Tucson stopped running...
My 2011 Tucson stopped running all of a sudden. There is electrical power and it cranks, but does not start. The code reader says "fuel not ready." I put a jumper on the fuel pump and it runs. I swapped out the fuel pump relay and the car did not start. What do I do now?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Hyundai
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/25/2016
Hyundai Mechanic: cloe0626, Auto Mechanic replied 2 years ago
cloe0626
cloe0626, Auto Mechanic

are you still getting the same fault

is there a high temp or accident switch in case the engine compartments gets too hot or the car rolls over that maybe needs to be reset? The switch that does this replaced? There is some kind of an electronic device in the fuel line upstream of the injectors and the regulator.
Hyundai Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 2 years ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

Would you like me to try and help?

I like to stay in contact with my customers that appear not pleased, still working on the concern, or have not rated yet. I assume you were not pleased with my help. I hate that you have spent money to get an answer but left not happy. Can you tell me why, or can I help more. If its more help you need just reply and we can pick up where we left off. I am also sending an offer allowing me to upload diagrams or repair guides if that helps.

Thanks Chris