Hyundai

Hyundai Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Hyundai

My name is ***** ***** i have a 2010 hyundai accent stalling

Customer Question
Customer: hi my name is...
Customer: hi my name is ***** ***** i have a 2010 hyundai accent stalling on me when i stop at the light try to start again and it doesnt start but then i wait for 15min and it starts gain
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: yes and one time the tetrometer does not work but when i turn car off and turn it back on again it works now
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Hyundai Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Hyundai
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
hi
1/24/2016
Hyundai Mechanic: rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor replied 1 year ago
rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor

Hi, I’m Ron and I can help you.
I have been in this business since 1975 and also teach automotive repair. I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please understand that I don't know your skill level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. Please be patient!
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you through it.

We first need to identify what we're losing when this happens, spark or fuel. The only way to find out is to run tests when it's not starting by checking for spark at the plugs and checking fuel pressure with a gauge.

Thanks, Ron

rpmdiag
rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor