Hyundai

Hyundai repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Battery flat try to connect battery alarm goes of

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Hyundai
1/20/2016
Hyundai Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 2 years ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). No experts here are Just Answer employees, we do not get a paycheck or benefits from JA. We are independent contractors, only paid when you rate our answer.

Connect the battery, then insert the key into the ignition and turn it to the run position. If that fails to shut off the alarm then press unlock on the key fob. If that too fails then its most likely an aftermarket alarm on the vehicle since both OEM methods to disable the alarm failed.

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

If you do not see the rating scale, or are new and confused, let me know.

I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

I only receive a portion of your deposit when you rate. If you do not rate or rate bad, the website keeps all of the deposit you have already paid.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed before or after rating.

I like to stay in contact with my customers that appear not pleased, still working on the concern, or have not rated yet. I assume you were not pleased with my help. I hate that you have spent money to get an answer but left not happy. Can you tell me why, or can I help more. If its more help you need just reply and we can pick up where we left off. I am also sending an offer allowing me to upload diagrams or repair guides if that helps.

Thanks Chris