Tims Auto Repair
Tims Auto Repair, Other
Experience:  i have owned my shop for 26 years
14541291

2014 VELOSTER SMK (SMART KEY MODULE)USED WHAT THE procedure

Customer Question

2014 VELOSTER SMK (SMART KEY MODULE)USED WHAT THE procedure after replacement, we have , G-SCAN
Category: Hyundai
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
2014 HYUNDAI VELOSTER TURBO
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has replied with the procedure here on this.In some cases this can be due to the info being difficult to obtain or the correct person that may have this info may not be online.In some cases the best place to obtain info like this here is from a dealer or repair center that works on this model.If this is not an option or was already attempted with no success let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
whats the procedure?

I apologize for the delay.

Unfortunately I dont have the procedure to this myself here but someone else here might have this info.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Expert:  Tims Auto Repair replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** for the delay.

I will do my best to assist you

PLEASE COPY AND PASTE the link below to your browser, I have uploaded more info on this there please copy and paste the link below to your main browser[INTERNET EXPLORER or FIREFOX]

.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/h2r8ggvwnfjn141/0117-hiandia-switch-Removal.doc?dl=0&preview=0117-hiandia-switch-Removal.doc

.

if the link doesn’t work that way, try it this way

thanks

.

www.dropbox.com/s/h2r8ggvwnfjn141/0117-hiandia-switch-Removal.doc?dl=0&preview=0117-hiandia-switch-Removal.doc

.

If you are satisfied with my answer, Please Rate my answer by clicking the rating button so I can get credit for my work. I’m not always going to be giving you good news, so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my answer. .it does not cost you more money and we will still be able to communicate, ,.please understand, i can not see, hear or touch the vehicle and only know what you tell me. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated.. if you are not satisfied with my answer, please do not leave bad feed back ,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question. .if i have sent any diagrams, please print them. .sometimes you may need to right click the image [,then save picture as]to save it to your computer so you can open it with your picture program...Please ask if you need more help

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I THINK you upload wrong instruction I was talking about SMAR KEY MODULE not KEY CYLENDER

sorry,,please stand by,someone will be right wih you'thanks