Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

2011 Hyundai tucson my all wheel drives not working I have

Customer Question

2011 Hyundai tucson my all wheel drives not working I have it on jackstands and I can turn the driveshaft and rear wheels turn wheres the actulator on the transmission I checked fuses under hood what else should I check
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I'm an independent contractor here at Just Answer.

In the rear axle is a clutch that is controlled by the 4wd ECM. You need to leave it on the jack stands, command 4wd and see if the clutch is getting power and ground as our first step.

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

If you are unable to rate my response GOOD or EXCELLENT now. Please let me know why ( if I need to help more) and when you will be able to.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed before or after rating.

I like to stay in contact with my customers that appear not pleased, still working on the concern, or have not rated yet. I assume you were not pleased with my help. I hate that you have spent money to get an answer but left not happy. Can you tell me why, or can I help more. If its more help you need just reply and we can pick up where we left off.

Thanks Chris