Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  30 year ASE Master tech
2947720

I have a Hyundai Genesis 2011 4.6L. The a/c fan sometimes

Customer Question

I have a Hyundai Genesis 2011 4.6L. The a/c fan sometimes does not come on right away. Sometimes it is ok for several days, then it will take up to 30 minutes to start blowing. What do you think the problem is? Is this an easy fix without going to dealership? Approximate cost?
Thanks
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I will be happy to assist you today.

.

That sounds like the blower motor resistor is bad. If not then it could be the blower motor itself. Both fairly easy to fix. Under 1 hour.

.

I can get the instructions with diagrams for it and put it in a PDF file, (it is rather large) and send it to your email address for as little as possible.

.

You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the “ENTER CONTACT INFO” section so that I can see it, Thanks