How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask George H. Your Own Question
George H.
George H., Hyundai Technician
Category: Hyundai
Satisfied Customers: 2091
Experience:  Hyundai Gold certified, ASE Master tech 15+ years
Type Your Hyundai Question Here...
George H. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My Name is ***** ***** ****, and I have my Hyundai

Customer Question

Customer: My Name is ***** ***** ****, and I have my Hyundai registered with Riverside Hyundai,Prince Albert, Sask. I recently had to have my car boosted and once that was done, i am not able to shift out of Park to either reverse or drive. There is a clicking sound when I try to shift, so I suspect There is a fuse blown. Can you help??
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I can't move the vehicle
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Hyundai Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  K. Wiggins replied 1 year ago.

Hello, what is the year, model and engine size of your Hyundai?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Never mind , I found the answer in the Owners Manual