toddwr007
toddwr007, Other
Experience:  ASE master Certified Technician. I have over 30 years of experience in the automotive field.
24034660

My girlfriend has a 2013 Hyundai Elantra and is having what

Customer Question

My girlfriend has a 2013 Hyundai Elantra and is having what seem to be electrical issues. It randomly won't open the door locks ( keyless entry) and also randomly the push button start doesn't work. No sound, and repeated attempts to get it to engage the starter and turn over.
Any ideas, recalls? Service bulletins?
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  toddwr007 replied 1 year ago.

Hello: Have you tried changing the batterys in the keyless (the key fob) Are service bulletins show that weak batterys in the key fobs will cause this type of issue! Get a good replacement battery, (like duracell or ever ready) battery for the key fob! Thanks, ***** ***** me know if I can be of any other assistance to you with this issue.