rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
Experience:  Since 1975
12769047

2015 genesis wont start. I get a message showing check bsd

Customer Question

2015 genesis wont start. I get a message showing check bsd system when I try starting
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I’m Ron and I can help you.
I have been in this business since 1975 and also teach automotive repair. I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please understand that I don't know your skill level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. Please be patient!
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you through it.

Ok, in order to check this system, you will need a scan tool to test the complete system and sub systems including running b-directional tests on the system. It's the only way to reveal the problem/s

Thanks, Ron

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok having car towed to dealership.
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 1 year ago.

Thanks, ***** ***** don't forget to rate me and keep this link in case you need me again.