Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

The drop box link is not working santa fe sport headlight

Customer Question

George,
The drop box link is not working for the santa fe sport headlight removal.
You mention to make sure you remove the fasteners before you pull out the headlight. Where are the fasteners? I saw in a nother diagram that there is two clips underneath you need to disengage. Just wasn't sure how much force you need to pull them off the clips
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet.

If you still need help, I need to know what link you are referring to as I dont show any previous questions in your question history. I will also need the last 8 of your vin number to pull any needed diagrams

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Eric. The link was in a post from someone else last year that I found, and the pdf in the dropbox link was dead.It took me some time, but I was able to wiggle the headlight assembly out. Therefore, 3 screws on the top, to clips underneath and you really got to play with it for it to finally move.I had a turn signal bulb fall into the light assembly. I twisted the back of the bulb socket off to replace the bulb and SOMEHOW the back of the socket base detached from the front and the bulb then fell into the light assembly. Crazy.