Hyundai

Hyundai Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Hyundai

I have a 2008 Hyundai Santa Fe. When my wife tried to start

Customer Question
Hi there. I have a...
Hi there. I have a 2008 Hyundai Santa Fe. When my wife tried to start it, it wouldn't start but the driver's side radiator fan came on in high speed. Wouldn't turn off so I had to disconnect the negative battery terminal to get it to shut off.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Hyundai
12/11/2015
Hyundai Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 1 year ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order for the engine to start and run you need good spark to the spark plugs, injector pulse and proper fuel pressure . In order to determine why the engine will not start you are going to need to check each on of these thing and see which one you are lacking. If you can do this and post back with the results as well as having the computer system scanned and any fault codes retrieved we can work from there to try and get this resolved.

Ron, ASE Certified Technician