sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 17 years dealership experience
9825021

I have a 2004 hyundai tiburon that we cleaned and detailed

Customer Question

i have a 2004 hyundai tiburon that we cleaned and detailed drove it out or our garage it set out a couple of days and now it wont crank over..the emergency lights start flashing and it will not crank over
Category: Hyundai
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I cant wait a day..It acts like the security system wont let it start
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

It does sound as if factory security is preventing it from starting. After the battery is reconnected it will need to be disarmed. After reconnecting the battery press the unlock button on the key fob. Does the engine then crank?