Hyundai

Hyundai Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Hyundai

My 2013 Hyundai just had a new battery, alternator, and

Customer Question
fusible link after the 4th...
My 2013 Hyundai just had a new battery, alternator, and fusible link after the 4th alternator did not work. Now it runs, but dash clock not displaying anymore and the fob will unlock doors, but will not lock the doors.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Hyundai
10/20/2015
Hyundai Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The problem you are describing with the FOBs may be due to them having lost there programming and in order to determine if that is the case you are going to need to have the programming checked. Unfortunately this is going to require a dealer scan tool.

Ron, ASE Certified Technician