Hyundai

Hyundai Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Hyundai

My 2012 Veloster won't start. The battery seems to be good,

Customer Question
but the PB start does...
My 2012 Veloster won't start. The battery seems to be good, but the PB start does nothing.
I used it to jump start another car. Afterwards (the next day), the Veloster wouldn't start. I jump started it and drove it all the next day with no problems except the radio and nav system wouldn't work.
Today, I checked the fuses. I didn't see any bad ones but some of those in the engine compartment are hard to see. After checking the fuses, I tried to start it and it wouldn't start again. I had to jump it and the radio and A/C came on (I guess the battery is OK), but it won't start!!!
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Hyundai
Answered in 1 day by:
10/9/2015
Hyundai Mechanic: Greg, import technician replied 2 years ago
Greg
Greg, import technician

Hi .

Bit confused here ,you said if you jump start it will start.

Greg

Greg
Greg
Greg, import technician