rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
Experience:  Since 1975
12769047

We have a 2006 hyundia sonata and want to program a keyless

Customer Question

We have a 2006 hyundia sonata and want to program a keyless remote but can't find the control module.
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 2 years ago.

Hi, I’m Ron and I can help you.

I have been in this business since 1975 and also teach automotive repair. I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please understand that I don't know your skill level. I can't see, smell, hear,or touch the vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. Please be patient!

I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating”in return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you through it.

All modules/nodes get re-programmed/flashed through the regular computer connector under the dash, driver's side. It's the 16 pin connector. Any quality scan tool, flash compatible can do this function for you. Hope this has helped you.

Thanks, Ron