peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

No it runs rough I do not know what code was used

Customer Question

Category: Hyundai
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Plz give me an answer I wasted $36 to be nerked around like this I really need an answer so I can decide to drive it to work
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Plz just answer my question concerning the loud bang when I put my car in teverse from park I had the oil changed engine flushed and when I left the engine light was off and when I started the car the light came back on the car runs rough when I drive and no I dont know what code he put in to make the light off please just tell what could be wrong please please im missing work tonight
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 2 years ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In some cases this fault here can be caused by a faulty transmission pressure control/regulating solenoid in the transmission valve body itself needing replaced.I have seen this fail/act up and cause to high of transmission fluid pressure causing a hard bang when shifted as well as the check engine light.What does need done here though is to have the fault codes read out to see what codes are set with this issue.Once this has been done the codes can then be diagnosed to locate and repair this fault to correct the issue here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.