Hyundai

Hyundai Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Hyundai

A/c blower motor only works on low speed a/c was working

Customer Question
a/c blower motor only works...
a/c blower motor only works on low speed
a/c was working fine , stopped for a few min then when i restarted the car blower only worked on low speed
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Hyundai
9/21/2015
Hyundai Mechanic: George H., Hyundai Technician replied 2 years ago
George H.
George H., Hyundai Technician

Hello I will help you with your question,

Automatic temperature control or do you have a knob for the blower speed?

knob with 4 speeds

The blower is fed through the switch and the blower resistor, if it only works on low speed the blower switch is the problem.

Do you have a voltmeter to check the system if I guide you?

no volt meter here ...... on vacation and a/c quit

The AC is out as well as the high blower speed?

a/c cools but blower only works on low speed

OK, then it is the switch or the connection to the switch that has failed.

Please let me know what I can do to help you with your question

Thank you

George H.
George H.
George H., Hyundai Technician