Hyundai

Hyundai Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Hyundai

Starting problem with 2007 Hyundai Azera

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Hyundai
9/21/2015
Hyundai Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to determine way you are having a starting problem the first thing you need to so is to have the computer system scanned and see if the system is setting any fault codes, if you can get that done and post back with the results I will try and help you determine what is causing this problem.

Ron, ASE Certified Technician