internal88
internal88, Technician
Experience:  Over 10 years in the Import Auto industry. Engineering background and diagnostic is my specialty.
63512786

Is there a limit to the size of a usb flash drive Infinity

Customer Question

Is there a limit to the size of a usb flash drive for the Infinity sound system for my 2014 Santa Fe sport
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  internal88 replied 2 years ago.

1 TB is the limit.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have a 64 Gig pny that will not play right. It skips to one or two files then plays only them. I have a 32 gig adata drive that will not play right does the same as the pny. I have a*****that plays fine. Is it the radio ????

The unit supports only USB Flash Drive and USB External HDD with FAT16 or FAT32 format

Do you know if is within the spec?

We use sandisk cruiser fit and it work. If still does not work then Yes, there is a problem with the stero unit.