Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have a 2007 hyundia tucson, recently it has developed a

Customer Question

I have a 2007 hyundia tucson, recently it has developed a shake that comes and goes.we had a mechanic look at it without any results. He thinks it might be the transmission but really grasping at straws cause he couldn't find anything. He told me all parts in the front are good. Please help I'm at my wits end. Thanks
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

I assume you have ruled out the wheels and tires by balancing them and checking alignment?

Does swerving, braking, accelerating, a certain speed or gear have any effect on it?

Has anyone checked for a faulty CV joint?

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris