Hyundai

Hyundai Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Hyundai

2011 Hyundai Tucson 2.4L, I have getting a CEL with error

Customer Question
code P0447. I have replaced...
2011 Hyundai Tucson 2.4L, I have getting a CEL with error code P0447. I have replaced both Filter and Canister valve assembly (part # *****) as well as the purge solenoid valve (part # *****) located in engine bay. After replacing both I am still getting the CEL with the same error code. I am unsure what else it could be. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Hyundai
8/29/2015
Hyundai Mechanic: Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager replied 2 years ago
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question

You will need to test the wiring and check the pcm pins and connector. I have attached the testing you need to do

I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.
~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?
~Need more detail or a different explanation?
If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.
If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page. Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks
Hi Eric,Thank you for getting back to me. I have not yet had a chance to try what you have sent me. I will do my best to test it out today and will get back to you as soon as I'm done.Thank you once again.
HI,
Ok, sounds good
Hi Eric,The Hyundai Tucson has been traded in and will no longer need assistance. Thank you for all your help once again.
HI,
Ok, sounds good.
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager