Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 year in the Auto repiar business ASE Certified
7276279

I am working on an 04 sonata and I have no spark, engine

Customer Question

I am working on an 04 sonata and I have no spark, engine cranks but wont turn over, I have replaced the fuel pump, crank postioning sensor & coil pack. and still the car cranks but will not start -- still no spark.
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Ron replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
The problem you are describing with the lack of spark can be caused by any of the following,
Crankshaft Position (CKP) Sensor
Ignition Failsafe Sensor with the Ignition Failure Sensor being the most common cause, in order to determine if this is the case you are going to need to do some testing. See the steps below for the steps, copy and paste the links to your browser to open and view them.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/No%20spark%20Aug%2023.pdf