Hyundai

Hyundai Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Hyundai

The orange end that's on the senders wire is burned out..i

Customer Question
can't find the part...
the orange end that's on the senders wire is burned out..i can't find the part
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Hyundai
8/10/2015
Hyundai Mechanic: K. Wiggins, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
K. Wiggins
K. Wiggins, ASE Certified Technician

Unfortunately no aftermarket manufacturers make a replacement pigtail kit for this model. Your best option is going to be going to a slavage yard and have them cut the harness and splice what they give you onto the existing wires using solder and heat shrink tubing.

Sorry I don't have beter news on this one. Airtex makes a lot of these connectors for many models but unfortunately not this one.

thanks
You're welcome
K. Wiggins
K. Wiggins
K. Wiggins, ASE Certified Technician