George H.
George H., Hyundai Technician
Experience:  Hyundai Gold certified, ASE Master tech 15+ years
13574682

Hyundai Santa Fe Limited: I have a 2012 Santa Fe Limited.

Customer Question

I have a 2012 Santa Fe Limited. I am not getting power for trailer lighting. Can't find any information regarding the prewired harness so I can troubleshoot the problem. Can you help?
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Randall C replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I assume you tied into the plugs ahead of the rear bumper? as shown in the link, so,, do you have a testlight? this is really the only way to help trouble shoot
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No light but have a meter
Expert:  Randall C replied 2 years ago.
Ok, what lights are not working? tail, turns and did you get the picture of the plug at bumper? can you get to that plug to do a test or 2?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Cancel the phone call. I will mot pay $38 for an answer. Consider me not satisfied and if you charge me I will contact cc company to not pay. This is feeling like a scam to milk me for more money.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No thank you. I am convinced you are trying to scam me. All you have done so far is try to get more money out of me. I will warn others about your website as well. We are done and i am not satisfied.
Expert:  Randall C replied 2 years ago.
I have forwarded you question/concern to JA, I am sorry you are unhappy, I was only asking questions, I am not there and have not submitted and answer