Hyundai

Hyundai Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Hyundai

Hyundai Elantra GLS: replaced fuel pump and filter on my 2004

Customer Question
replaced fuel pump and filter...
replaced fuel pump and filter on my 2004 Hyuandia Elantra and now it will not start. will run if you spray starter fluid in breather housing, its like it is not telling injectors to csll for fuel, what do I need to do ?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Hyundai
7/4/2015
Hyundai Mechanic: Amedee, Hyundai Technician replied 2 years ago
Amedee
Amedee, Hyundai Technician
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with your question. Are there any anti theft or security lights on or flashing no the dash? Do the fuel injectors have power with the key on and while cranking?
Hello and sorry for the delay!
Please accept my offer and call me. Please leave a message if I don't answer as I will be visiting some family throughout the day. I will respond to your call.
Amedee
George H.
George H.
George H., Hyundai Technician