Hyundai

Hyundai repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2003 sonata I have rattle in the right rear wheel that nobody…

Customer Question
2003 sonata I have rattle...
2003 sonata I have rattle in the right rear wheel that nobody can find
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Hyundai
7/2/2015
Hyundai Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 3 years ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Being that no one in person can find the source, I doubt I can find it through a key board. I can offer things to check, but I would need to know what you have already checked. The best tool for this is called the STEELMAN chassis ears. Do you know if this tool has been used? You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris
no the steelman has not been used. I have looked at it and can't find anything loose.as with other mech's too. it was quieter but is getting unbearable now. I have replaced the strut also
Its time for this special tool, spending money on parts guessing is going to cost more than what the tool costs on Amazon.