Hyundai

Hyundai Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Hyundai

Hyundai: I have an intermittent blower problem, just like the

Customer Question
I have an intermittent blower...
I have an intermittent blower problem, just like the http://www.justanswer.com/hyundai/6vydu-hyundai-sonata-fan-a-c-sonata-will-not-run.htmlone here:
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Hyundai
6/24/2015
Hyundai Mechanic: Mike V., Hyundai Technician replied 2 years ago
Mike V.
Mike V., Hyundai Technician
Hi there,Do you have a volt meter or test light so we can check the system?For some reason I am unable to view the link, can you tell me what model year your car is please?
I fixed it. There is a hidden relay behind the blower motor. The relay was bad. A new one is on the way. I have it by passed to run the blower till it arrives. It has been up to 107 degrees this week.
Thank I knew someone could help and a prior post lead me in the right direction.Thanks, Gordon
Glad to hear you got it resolved Gordon!
George H.
George H.
George H., Hyundai Technician