Hyundai

Hyundai Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Hyundai

Hyundai Accent: there. My hubby needs help. He's under

Customer Question
Hi there. My hubby...
Hi there. My hubby needs help. He's under the dash right now trying to find the connector under the brake pedal. He found out on his way home that he doesn't have any rear lights. I don't know what to tell him. Thanks. - Lori
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Hyundai
6/17/2015
Hyundai Mechanic: Virtual Wrench, Hyundai Mechanic replied 2 years ago
Virtual Wrench
Virtual Wrench, Hyundai Mechanic
Hi Lori,

What year is the car please?

2008 do u have a phone number?

2008

Thanks,

There is actually a recall on that switch and dealer replaces for free but if he wants to replace it himself below is a link to a video that shows how. It's for a sonata but is in the same location as the Accent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmUYXIf6F1U

Larry

Thanks so much. He said he'd give it a try.

You are very welcome!

If he has any further questions just let me know.

Larry

If you are satisfied with my service please use the required rating for me to receive credit for working with you.
Virtual Wrench
Virtual Wrench
Virtual Wrench, Hyundai Mechanic