George H.
George H., Hyundai Technician
Experience:  Hyundai Gold certified, ASE Master tech 15+ years
13574682

Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 GT: I have a 2013 Hyundai Genesis

Customer Question

I have a 2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 GT with Nav system. My touch screen needs to be re- calibrated. Is there a proceedure to do this? I see online a sequence of button pushes to accomplish this with a 2011 Hyundai Elantra, but can't find how to do it with my Genesis. Dealer had no idea.
Thanks
David M.
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi what is the reason for needing to rest the system and what is actually happening? Please be detained so we can help you;-)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
When I use the Nav/Entertainment touch screen, the touch response is always in the wrong area of the screen. I would like to recalibrate the screen. The attached file explains it but is different from my year 2013.
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi thanks for that info, I see the same file when I look your up.
Have you tried this but have a problem?
Please explain exactly what happens when you do or if you don't have the same prompts on your screen to try that.
Thank you for your patience.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
My 2013 Genesis Coupe Nav/Entertainment system does not have the same prompts as the file I sent you for the 2011 model. I do not have the same buttons to push to re-calibrate.
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi I don't see any information for that model unit. I will opt out, maybe another tech can help you better with this.