Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Hyundai Sonata: Sonata won't start and it seems that the break

Customer Question

Sonata won't start and it seems that the break and steering wheel are locked
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 2 years ago.
What year model?Will it at least crank?Is the theft light on while the key is on?When a vehicle will not start, the brake pedal will be hard to push because there is no engine produced vacuum getting to the vacuum booster for power brakes. You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris