Hyundai

Hyundai repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Hyundai Sonata GLS: i have a 2001 hyundai sonata with a 2.5…

Customer Question
i have a 2001 hyundai...
i have a 2001 hyundai sonata with a 2.5 v6 the car has no power when you try to a drive,thoght it was the cats,removed both o2s and drove, still no power, replaced fuel pump, still no power,could it be the mass air flow?. dont know where to look,there are no stored DTCS. thanks eric
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Hyundai
6/16/2015
Hyundai Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 3 years ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central. Thanks Chris
you still didnt help me,please let me know what you think
Does it feel like it maybe in the wrong gear, or misfiring, or bogging down, or just not responding to throttle application. It can be a dirty MAF or throttle body, but I am not saying that is for sure it. They are worth cleaning to give that a try. You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris