Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Hyundai Accent GL: 2002 Hyundai Accent GL starts an is able

Customer Question

2002 Hyundai Accent GL starts an is able to drive then after a few minutes the car just shuts off
Category: Hyundai
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 2 years ago.
I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central. Thanks Chris
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Solved the problem on my own thanks anyway
Glad its resolved, if you find you do need my help later on this concern or another, please do not hesitate to respond.