Hyundai

Hyundai repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Hyundai Elantra Limited: Hyundai elantra-We bought used

Customer Question
Hyundai elantra-We bought used...
Hyundai elantra-We bought used Hyundai 3 months ago- had 25000 miles-2012 model Been working fine. Now has 31000 miles. Today, neither of the keys will start it. Won't even turn in the ignition. Can you offer any advice?
Jerry XXX
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Hyundai
6/11/2015
Hyundai Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 3 years ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for seeking us for help.
I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.
Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.
I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.
If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central.