Hyundai

Hyundai Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Hyundai

Hyundai Santa Fe Limited: I've broken the tabs eon the cabin

Customer Question
I've broken the tabs eon...
I've broken the tabs eon the cabin air filter housing-how do I get the filter out now?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Hyundai
The tabs are ON the filter housing..
6/10/2015
Hyundai Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 2 years ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for seeking us for help.
The only way I can see to get it now is by using picks or screwdrivers to pry at the tabs to get there locks released.
You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.
Thanks Chris
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician